I read in the Sunday Star Ledger, Cory Booker will have opposition for Mayor in 2010- if he chooses to run. Candidates for the seat are Clifford Minor and Anibal Ramos. As a Newarker who has not benefited from either candidates efforts, I encourage all hopefuls to remember the RESIDENTS.
Many residents can not argue a political platform. They can only voice their frustrations and the need for something better. They will choose a mayor who has delivered truly measurable successes.
Let me remind all politicians who will venture into the messy, kinetic web of mayoral campaigning in Newark that this is a year of change. The movement and momentum will build and continue forward, 2010 and beyond.
The question that will be asked as the current term nears completion: what have you done to stimulate economic development and opportunity within your constituency that can be mirrored district wide?
- ► 2009 (32)
- Green Jobs Now!
- Are You Ready for Green?
- Another Remarkable Bush Answer to Crisis
- Working With What We Have
- Mrs. AB New Jersey 2008, a Thyroid Cancer Call to ...
- Yes, They're Open...B&N Livingston
- Women, Gold, Blue-Allocating WPS-NJ
- Moving Forward Monday
- Candidates Be Ware
- Green Summit Wrap-up: Day 2
- Turning Bricks Green-Day 2
- Mix and Meet in NYC: A TPNO Event
- Green Summit Wrap-up: Day 1
- Turning Bricks Green: A Collabortive Effort to Rev...
- Write it---In Bodat Ink: Montega & Shakespear's "I...
- ▼ September 2008 (15)